VCX-100 ‘Ghost’


My Ghost build was pretty straightforward. The model was ready-to-print other than slicing it up into a few pieces. I actually had a print fail on the upper portion, my gcode skipped a few layers. I had to cancel and print the rest after measuring what I ended up with. It has a slot to dock a shuttle, but I didn’t print one because I’ve already got a micro-machine version. My only complaint is that the large layer height made for very jagged inclines that soaked up a bunch of the mud wash.

Project Images

Partially assembled, hanging out with a micro-machine Y-Wing.
Fully assembled, before sanding and primer.
After paint, but before weathering.